In light of COVID-19 and the current coronavirus pandemic across the globe we’ve decided to update our booking and cancellation policies in order to best serve our couples. These are difficult and stressful times for everyone and we want to ensure our couples feel confident booking us to photograph their special day, without worrying about what can happen should there be the need to reschedule or in the worst case cancel altogether.
The following policies are in place during the COVID-19 pandemic and take precedent over all other policies for all new weddings booked after May 1st, 2020.
- To book services with Jasmin & Matt for your wedding day you will need to sign our photography contract and pay a retainer fee of $200 USD.
- $200 USD retainer is non-refundable.
- Should you need to reschedule your wedding date we will do so at no additional cost and the $200 USD retainer would be credited towards your new date for up to 2 years.
- Should your rescheduled date conflict with an already booked wedding, the retainer is non-refundable.
- $200 USD retainer can be credited towards another type of session (Honeymoon, Anniversary etc) and is transferable for up to 2 years of your original wedding date.
For all previously booked weddings our booking, rescheduling and cancellation policies are as listed in your signed contract. We will reschedule your wedding at no additional cost and retainers are non-refundable.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Take care <3